The main driver of the rise of this market is the widespread demand for bandwidth requirements.
Market size – US $ 3.71 billion in 2019, market growth – CAGR of 61.9% between 2019 and 2027, market trends – BYOD policy growth trends, increased ITaaS and virtualization deployments.
The global network transformation market is estimated to grow from US $ 3.71 billion in 2019 to US $ 108.24 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 61.9%. The main driver of the rise of this market is the widespread demand for bandwidth requirements.
Other factors driving market expansion include an upward trend in Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies, an increase in IT as a service (ITaaS) and virtualization deployments, and a market for enhanced development and promotion. A partnership between players. Network system.
Lack of proper skills and expertise in enhanced network systems is a factor that acts as a market constraint during the forecast period.
The major companies on the market are Cisco (US), Juniper Networks (US), HPE (US), Huawei (China), IBM (US), Dell EMC (US), NEC (Japan), Intel (US), Ericsson (US). (USA). Sweden), Samsung (Korea), FUJITSU (Japan), Ciena (USA), Accenture (USA), GENBAND (USA), AT & T (USA), Arista Networks (USA), and 6WIND (France).
Get a sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1140
More important findings from the report suggest that
- The global network transformation market is estimated to grow from US $ 6.01 billion in 2019 to US $ 108.24 billion by 2027. 61.9%. The main drivers of market growth are widespread demand for bandwidth requirements, rising Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies, increasing IT as a service (ITaaS) and virtualization deployments, and inter-market. It’s a partnership. A player for the development and promotion of enhanced networking systems.
- Based on integration (solutions and services), organizational size, industry, and region. The solution segment is further divided into software defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV), network automation, and C-RAN.
- The NFV and SDN Solutions segment is expected to generate US $ 4.8 billion in revenue in 2027 and maintain the largest market with a CAGR of 69% from 2019 to 2027. SDN modifies the wide area network (WAN) design by separating the control and data planes, abstracting applications, and centralizing network intelligence from the underlying network infrastructure. SDN data centers allow operators to install enhanced network programmability, automation, and network control. SDN also enhances WAN scalability and flexibility, later improving network performance and availability.
- The network transformation market is projected to grow due to increased partnerships and joint ventures between industry stakeholders to enhance the development of network systems. Increasing adoption of ITaaS, BYOD policies, and virtualization.
- North America’s revenue is estimated at US $ 7.5 billion in 2027, with a CAGR of 71% from 2019 to 2027, the largest market share in the network transformation market. The main drivers of market growth are BYOD increasing trends and the deployment of smart connected devices. Organizations in the United States are introducing new technology systems to upgrade the manageability and flexibility needed to add new network capabilities and capacity.
The report “Network Transformation Market” is available to customers of reports and data. You can also purchase directly from the following locations: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/network-transformation-market
Segments covered in the report:
Network Transformation Market by Integral (Revenue, US $ 1 Million, 2017-2027)
Network Transformation Market, By Solution-Type (Revenue, US $ Million, 2017-2027)
- SDN and NFV
- Physical appliance
- Virtualization virtualization
- Network automation
- 5G network
Network conversion market, by service type (revenue, US $ 1 million, 2017-2027)
- Professional service
- Deployment and provisioning
- Transformation optimization
- Wireless infrastructure management
- Managed services
- Network monetization
- Network management
- Network test
- Network audit
Network transformation market, by company size (revenue, US $ 1 million, 2017-2027)
- large company
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
Network Transformation Market, By Industry (Revenue, US $ Million, 2017-2027)
- Information technology
- Media and entertainment
- Energy and utilities
Regional Network Transformation Market (Revenue, US $ 1 Million, 2017-2027)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1140
: TOC highlights:
Chapter 1 Market Overview
1.1. Market definition
1.2. Survey scope and assumptions
1.4. Market estimation method
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1. Summary snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3 Indicators Indicators
Chapter 4 Network Transformation Market Segmentation and Impact Analysis
4.1. Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial outlook
4.2.1. Market indicator analysis
4.2.2. Market driver analysis
4.2.3. Market constraint analysis
4.3. Technical insight
4.4. Regulatory framework
4.5. ETOP analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive metric space analysis
4.8. Price trend analysis
4.9. Customer mapping
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
5.1. Market revenue share by manufacturer
5.2. Breakdown analysis of manufacturing costs
5.3. Mergers and acquisitions
5.4. Market positioning
5.5. Strategic benchmark
The final situation is to weigh the global and regional markets, quantitatively and qualitatively assessing all aspects of the network transformation market. This market research presents important information and factual data about the market and provides an overall statistical survey of the market based on the driving factors, limitations, and future prospects of the market.
For the latest information on the industry, see our blog:
Top 10 Leading Fintech Companies in the World: @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-leading-fintech-companies-in-the-world
Top 10 Leading Smart Speaker Companies: @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top -10-leading-smart-speaker-companies-in-the-world
Top 10 Leading Smart HDTV Companies: @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/2020s-top-10-leading-smart-hd-tv-companies-Worldwide
Top 10 Leading HD Tablet Companies: @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/2020s-top-10-leading-hd-tablet-companies-in-the-world
Report Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus purely on our customers’ objectives to identify, target, and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industry across industries to help clients make smarter business decisions. I’m matching. We provide market intelligence research that guarantees relevant fact-based research across multiple industries such as healthcare, technology, chemistry, power, and energy. We constantly update our research offerings to help our clients be aware of the latest trends in the market.
Business development manager
Direct phone: + 1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check out future research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For the latest information on the industry, please blog @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read similar reports with reports and data: